For all that is complicated...
View all 6
This is just a general help group with topics pertaining to picture quality, post editing processes, and perhaps, review of creations. Just to make it clear, EVERYONE can help here, it's not just for me...
Section I: Social Interaction
(1) Keep it clean.
- Sarcasm is tolerated... to a certain degree...
- Being a jerk is not... (see above)
- Criticism is highly encouraged... to a certain degree...
(2) No random/disorganized threads.
- The creation of new threads is allowed, to a certain degree...
- When titling the thread... use a complete English sentence...
- Your title should give a brief summary of what you are starting the thread for...
- Title must be eight words or less...
(3) Comments on conversation threads must be topical and relevant... etc...
- No misspelled words... you have spell-check, use it... I certainly do...
- text-speak is allowed... to a certain degree... provided it is understandable... (See Section I 03.01)
- These, "=)", are allowed... in reasonable amounts...
- comments must be one sentence at least... preferably a paragraph...
(-) You'll thank me later when you're writing essays... =)
(4) "To a certain degree," means, "At my discretion." I also reserve the right to add/edit any of the rules...
- For more information see the dictionary...
- More rules may be added in the future...
(5) Grammar must be perfect, period.
- This includes punctuation.
- Text-speak is allowed to a certain degree... (Section I 04.00)
- However, the text-speak exception is at my discretion.
Section II: Adding creations
(1) Clear pictures only.
- If you do add creations with blurry pictures, they will be removed.
- Don't just add creations to the group pool just because you have a camera!
(2) You must have a completely clean background.
- Creations without one will be possibly removed. (See Section II 01.02)
- It's really not that hard to accomplish, I myself use only a 24x18 sheet of white card paper for most of my pictures.
- The kind of background does not matter as long as it is consistent.
(-) Photo-shopped backgrounds are not included here.
(-) I reserve the right to define "consistent".
(3) Seriously, please use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization in you creations. (See Section I 03.01)
- This is just so you and your creation will gain greater respect from both me and the community (theoretically)
- None of these requirements should be hard to meet unless English is not your first language.
- Meeting these suggestions will increase (theoretically) the possibility that people will comment and rate it.
Section III: Requesting help etc.
(1) Please read through the other threads to see if your question has been answered before. (This correlates to the entirety of Section I)
- Do not create a new thread, just post a question in the question thread.
(2) You, as a member, has the right to answer other members' questions. This is a free discussion group.
- Do be polite. (See Section I 01.01)
- I reserve the right to allow for harsher sounds criticisms if required.
(3) If you would like a review of your creation, post it in the relevant thread and I will create a new thread with my opinion as well as leaving room for other members to put their five cents worth in.
- If you can't tolerate anything other than "Nice job" don't ask. I will be painfully honest.
- I will not review creations that do not meet the requirements of Section II
- I reserve the right to lock the thread at any time. Do not ask for a review in the event that happens as it simply means I'm too busy to review it.
Please note that the rules may be updated at any time, or new rules may be added.