The main goal is to win the hearts of our female judges. Love can be expressed in different ways: through songs, gifts, love letters, etc. Be creative, build the most original seductive or love story. Show us your seductive capacities, what you would do to win her heart. Prove that love can be expressed through bricks as well!
Judges will pay particular attention to the originality, details, setting, quality of pictures (not a condition), but also to the romantic aspect of the entries.
1. Only men are allowed to compete, no women will be allowed to enter the contest.
2. Only one entry per person. Each creation may have accompanying text (optional). Entries may be minifig or other scale. Entries that were published before the beginning of this contest (January 8, 2011) are not allowed.
3. Minimum resolution for photographs is 800x600 pixels. Some basic editing in Photoshop is allowed – cutting out the background, editing color, contrast, etc. LDD is not allowed.
4. Only original LEGO parts are allowed. Entries that have non-LEGO parts will be disqualified, and authors will be notified.
5. You need to post your entries to MOCpages or Flickr group for this contest.