Points Update Command Center
Edit Top Comment
How to Update Points:
- Go faction by faction. Switching between them is a pain. Also, add to the faction total points each time you add to a member's points. If you don't, you'll have to go back and add up ALL the members' points for that faction, which is not fun.
- If there is a new person in the scorecard thread, first make sure that they aren't an old person with a new username. If they are, update their name and move their entry to its new alphabetical location within the faction comment. If not, please insert the new entry into the comment in alphabetical order, not at the end.
- Don't stay on one comment too long or MOCpages will log you out and delete your progress. If it's taking a while, break it into parts.
- Update the faction stats, including total members and points per member.
- When all the factions have been updated, adjust their order in the top comment. Then check the Top Ten List to see if it's still up to date.
- Finally, add a new comment at the bottom of the thread with the top comment data and a welcome to members who have been newly added to the points thread. Add commentary if you like.
- Congratulations! You're done!