View all 2
This is a group about Elf Warriors. Not LOTR Elves, more like LCC elves. But not completely like them. The elves in this group have to be a people in hiding, stealth warriors with almost nothing left.
- DO NOT wear metal armor, they do wear light leather armor.
- If you need any inspiration, think of the Native Americans of America.
- Weapons: Light Hatchets, Throwing knives, Short Swords, Longbows, Recurve bows.
- Lives in the dense forests.
- Hunted by Humans, worst enemies.
1.) In-training (Not yet full warrior) 0-2
2.) Graduate (Graduating from training) 2-3
3.) New Warrior (Warrior before first Test Mission) 4-7
4.) Elite Warrior (Full Warrior, preforms most dangerous missions) 8-20
5.) Trainer (Trains the in-training, can still preform missions) 21-37
6.) Master Warrior (Preforms hardest missions) 38-50 Once achieved you receive Moderatorship
7.) Elder (Preforms Graduation Ceremony, assigns Missions) 51-61 Once achieved, you receive become an Admin.
-The First MOC you build has to be your character introduced and then training.
- Second MOC must be Graduation from In-training to New Warrior.
- Then you may make you character(s) go on missions, trades, deals, attacks, patrols. Whatever.
-Training MOC 2 points
-Graduation MOC 1 point
-Free builds: 2 points each
-Mission Challenges: 4 points
-Stealth Challenges: 6 Points
-Hunt Challenges: 8 Points
Challenge Rules: Challenges are for anyone who is above Graduate, and below elder.
Freebuilds can be missions, trades, deals, attacks, patrols etc.
Mission Challenges: I'll try to post one a week, must meet the mission rules, and the admins will vote for the winner.
Stealth Challenges: These challenges come out of nowhere, I will assign a mission for you, you will make three MOCs for it, Travel, Arrive, Objective Complete or action. Everyone will vote.
Hunt Challenges: These challenges are assigned every month, I will give you something to do, something to take out etc. The Admins and Moderators will vote on this.