* Name: STAR Corp. (Science, Technology, and Research Corporation)
* Type: multinational megacorporation conglomerate (has publicly-traded stock, as well as being funded in part by private interests)
* Products: Almost anything “high-tech” (computers, robotics, high-tech vehicles, space exploration, defense, etc.)
* Year of Founding/Unification: 2019
* Corporate Statement: STAR Corp. seeks to advance human civilization, and the profits they make today go toward researching technology to improve your tomorrow.
~~~ Editorial: To this end, STAR Corp. refuses to make deals with certain unscrupulous groups and individuals (dictators, terrorists, and other criminals) who they have deemed as disruptive to advancing civilization, and thus their corporate interests.
This policy, of course makes STAR Corp. technology highly sought-after by such shady elements, who are often willing to kill to acquire the equipment. To protect corporate interests, as well as to extend to other markets, STAR Corp. has created another branch of the corporation, one that most private consumers know nothing about, but that the corporation and various government customers make use of extensively.
The branch is known as STAR Corps. (Strategy, Tactics, and Reconnaissance), and is marketed as “highly-trained security troubleshooters” (read “corporate mercenaries”). For this purpose, the corporation maintains company-funded training facilities that are on par with the military training camps of leading nations. Obviously, STAR Corp. supplies its “security personnel” with company-manufactured military hardware, and thus they are one of the best-equipped fighting forces in the world. ~~~
1) Behave yourself and observe all existing MOCpages rules
2) Keep in mind that the timeframe of the corporation is approximately 25 years into our future. This means nothing “too advanced” will be allowed. Also, try to keep things in the practical range of technology (no 10-story-tall mechs). If you need guidelines, check out the technology in the Command & Conquer Red Alert series and Generals series.
3) Any MOCs that don't fit the group theme will be removed (I'm terminating the "ask for approval" rule and simply removing the ones that don't fit.)