The Tom McGuire Message Board
View all 3
Seeing as my good parson Yuri Fassio's idea of a message board is working out quite nicely, I think I'm going to take a shot at this sort of thing.
1. No off-topic.
2. Don't answer questions in the "Help" topic in my stead.
3. Don't act childishly.
4. Don't open new *topics* if it's not IMPORTANT. If it's not important, feel free to leave me unimportant *comments* in the "Tavern Chat" topic.
5. All other MOCpages rules apply.
RULES FOR THE TAVERN CHAT TOPIC -
* If you're wanting to talk to another MOCist that just so happens to be in this group, you may first request if they have any form of IM, Facebook, BZP account, etc. If they do have one of the following, TALK TO THEM ON THERE. If they DON'T have any of the following, you may continue to talk to them in the "Tavern Chat" topic.
* No dating, hitting on MOCettes (or likewise for you guys), unclean sexual immorality, etc.
* It's very wise to prefer Ninjas over Pirates in this area. Yes, we are a Tavern, but that doesn't mean we can't have a choice in who we like better.
* Don't bash on Bionicle, please. It's just as much of a part of Lego as, say, Castle is.
* You may advertise what online games you play and what characters you have, guilds, servers, etc. BUT ONLY THREE TIMES. I understand that people don't normally catch those things the first time around, but I also understand that no one wants to hear about your Level 55 Night Elf Mohawk that's a leader in the guild UrMom 50 freakin' times.
* You may advertise MOCs (yes, even MOCs that aren't yours and you think they look pretty freakin' cool and other people should see them), your groups, your stories, your contests, etc. BUT ONLY TWICE. Because people tend to see these kind of things more often.
* Leet, spam, troll, flame, or hack and you will die, noob.
* Have fun. If I don't see that people aren't having a whole lot of fun here, I'll either fix problems or shut it down. This is, after all, a test group. And if you're still wondering how this thing still works, check out Yuri Fassio's Message Board.