1. Sovereign class- A modern look with awesomeness.
2. Galaxy class- Perfect design. not much else
3. Intrepid class-smooth looking ship
4. NX-01-just has a great, sleek look.
5. Prometheus-great distribution of power,sleekness, and awesomeness. Permalink
I would say the USS Enterprise-D. Mainly because it was one of the largesstt starfleet vessels IN SIZE, not length. Also, if you think about it, is a versitle ship. It shot into the crust of a planet for goodness sack! Permalink
I would have to say Tos enterprise. Up until 1966 everything was flying saucers and rocket ships . Enterprise was such a stark leap in space ship design I guess I've never forgotten that .after all who forgets their first love. Permalink
I can not stop looking at the Enterprise D lately, it looks like a different ship from every angle. Also may have to do with the revamped TNG episodes I've been watching. Close second is the Defiant. And of course Voyager... http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/374062 Permalink