Alright, let's see what you want to have as a contest. You get one vote each. The choices will be numbered so in your comment, just type your preferences number. This poll will end at midnight on Thursday, so make sure you get your say!
1. Stance Is Everything: must enter a 'stanced' car. Stance is to adjust a car's camber, ride height, and spacing, so that the sidewall of the tire sits as flush as possible with the fender/quarter panel.
2. Low 'N Slow: must enter any form of 'low-rider'.
3. To the Track: must enter a car that was made for any type if racing. Can be a modified street car or a proper race car, like a rally car, drift car etc.
4. Countries Customs: must enter a car that is modified to the countries style of car customising. For example, American cars modified in the way of rods, kustoms, drag cars, muscle cars etc. Japanese cars that are stanced, modified for the touge/ drifting, Wangan cars etc.
5. Forced Into It: must enter a car that has forced induction. It may be standard with a supercharger or turbocharger or you can add one on. For example, an AE86 with a single-turbocharged 4A-GE.
6. V8 Where It Shouldn't Be: must enter a car with a V8 engine where it should not be. For example, a Mini Cooper with a 454ci Big Block Chevy.
7. Truckin' Time: must build a pick-up truck that is modified in some way. For example, mini trucks, trial trucks, etc.
8. Letting It Loose: must enter a car that is modified for drifting or doing huge burnouts(like what we Aussie's do at an event called Summernats. Look it up on google if you've never heard of it before).
That's it folks! So, I hope you guys have a preferred choice, so just post your choices number and wait for the results on after the poll closes at midnight on Thursday.
6. V8 Where It Shouldn't Be: must enter a car with a V8 engine where it should not be. For example, a Mini Cooper with a 454ci Big Block Chevy. i don't know weather to build something or just put forward my tuned supra. Permalink