So yeah, my little idea that could be fun and new for mocing: moc trades.
If you're familiar with the concept of art trade, you'd know this has the same idea. I thought I'd post it here if you'd like the idea of it.
So anyway the rules (very simple):
- This can be done only between 2 people.
- This isn't a competition, it's more of a friendly act =)
1. 2 people agree on making a moc trade.
2. They give each other themes to build. The theme given to the other can be anything their imagination gives out. The themes do not have to be alike unless otherwise decided.
3. They build the mocs according to the themes the pair gave to each other.
4. They post them on mocpages to see if the other's build was how they imagined it.
If this wasn't clear enough:
1. A and B agree on making a moc trade.
2. A gives theme X and B gives theme Y.
3. A builds theme Y and B builds theme X.
4. A and B posts their mocs and, as creators of the other's theme, judges each other's mocs if they were successful.
So, give me some feedback if you like this idea and I'd enjoy seeing some of you do this.
I myself will be taking part in this at some point, but not right now as I'm waiting for Bio Cup's final round. If I get there, the entry will take all my time. Permalink
Quoting Ruler of evil
want to moc trade any buddy, I don't think Noah the Lego Apprentice is going to.
I'll do it. I just haven't had the time to get on MOCpages lately (schoolwork). So, do you think we should make each other's Self-MOCs Ninjas or something? Maybe we could do Superheroes and give each other capes and cool gadgets! Permalink