"Log 16 - Sith Empire"
-- After our humiliation on Tython it is time we pushed back against the Jedi! We have learnt from our spies that the Jedi are attempting to restart the cloning factories of Kamino, this cannot be allowed to happen! --
"Log 15 - Jedi Order"
-- Years ago our brothers and sisters fought alongside the Clone Troopers of Kamino. Those soldiers became their brothers and today, they will become ours. With left-over strands of Jango Fett's DNA that have been kept secret for so many years we can rebuild the Republic's Army and destroy the Sith threat! --
Ok so there's Mission 16, below are the usual rules and stuff for everyone to follow.
1. Please title your creation: "The Great Force War, Mission 16: Cloning"
2. There is no size limit.
3. You can use any figures that you want, but the focus must be on the Jedi and Sith Sig-Figs.
4. Follow your instructions! And remember the mission MUST be set on Kamino unless told otherwise in the briefing.
Padawans and Acolytes: You must show your sig-fig dueling on a landing platform outside.
Knights and Apprentices: Apprentices, you are the Sith spies, the Knight has discovered you. You must show your sig-figs dueling somewhere in the facility. Be creative here!
Masters and Darths: You must show your sig-figs dueling in either the very lowest point of the facility or on some kind of water-craft
Both Councils: Jedi you must show your sig-fig defending the cloning vats whilst the Sith attempt to destroy them
5. Please state your rank CLEARLY at the start or end of your creation.
This makes judging easier as we don't have to keep looking you up in the ranks.
6. You must post your entry by Sunday. Judging will carry out whenever your MOC is up but anything entered after Sunday will not count, results will be out on Monday.
There is also no need to rush creations! Take your time. So long as everyone is posting at the last minute then it'll be fine.
7. This week it would be preferred that there be no comics posted. And please no computer generated creations unless you really have to.
Good luck everyone, as always if you have any questions please ask them here. Permalink
Quoting Inferno Thirteen
SO how are the cloning facilities holding up after 20000 years. Are the somehow still perfectly intact and usable, are they ruined, falling apart and mossy, or just in need of a bit of maintenance.
We'll say that they're fine and that the Kaminoans are still running the place Permalink
Ok I have a question to both Inferno and George. What can I do to get promoted! I've been in this group since mission 7 and am still an acolyte and I know this is going to sound like I'm whining but I always put effort into my builds, even though some of them aren't the bests, and I really don't see the point in trying if I don't actually ever get anywhere, even though my builds do keep getting better. Permalink