1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (goodguys) or the Mafia (badguys). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory! Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.
3. You may not vote until I post the appropriate topic for voting.
4. The players that died during the night will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host (me) via PM/FM/email. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims are acceptable, but in your own words only.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM/FM/email with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. Please do not edit your posts. Technically you have the ability to do so but it would be really nice if you would try to not edit your posts, unless there is a spelling mistake or something.
9. You must post in every day thread or else you risk being eliminated for inactivity.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact me via PM/FM/email.
11. I will provide a buddy icon for the game, and you are required to use the buddy icon for the duration of the game.
12. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. This might sound pretty strict but these rules are pretty basic, you shouldn't have a problem with sticking to them! :)
Rules based off Eurobricks Mafia Rules. Thanks EB! Permalink