1. Only historical events (anytime anywhere) entries will be accepted. THEY HAVE TO BE REAL!
2. This is a multiround contest, once the contest begins. I will announce the dates needed later.
3. You may only enter 1 creation per round. You may not enter a creation you have all ready have made.
4. All off topic, offensive and innapropriate creations will have the creation removed, and maybe get you removed from the contest. And of course no innapropriate comments, and no profanity. That would get you banned.
5. Please include a link to the group in your creation. Also, include a link to your creation in the Contest Thread, which will be created soon. This makes it easy to get to point A to point B
6. Judging. I will be a judge for round one If enough members arrive (hopefully), there will be six for the next round. There will be one tiebreaker judge. I will create a thread where you can sign up to be a judge.
7. The members who move on will be paired up with someone else in the secondary, one-on-one elimination rounds. I will assign a topic for the one-on-one groups to create. Most contests are like this.
8. Scoring. The highest score you can receive is a 100.
10 points: The amount of detail, detail is a key role in almost everything. Even the simplest can have even the most detail.
30 points: The required subject can be seen and identified.
10 points: Pictures, how well you took them, and enough picture to see how and what you made.
50 points: Details, well made, few or none mistakes and a effort put to it.
If you do not enter the entire in time you will be disqualified. Permalink