[Please take the time to read ALL the rules, it will make your life as well as our's easier later.]
1. All right, for this contest, the first round will be a free-for-all. For this round, build any LOTR/Hobbit build you wish to. The rest of the rounds will be elimination rounds. Then, you will get a specific category. Build only one build for each round, and to that specific category.
2. Any inappropriate, sexist, or disturbing entries will result in you being disqualified from the contest, and you will be banned forever from the group.
3. Only LOTR MOCs will be accepted to the contest any other themes will not be tolerated. You will be DQ'd from that round. (Though, I will most likely warn at least once)
5. The highest number of points you can recieve in the free-for-all round is 60 points, 10 points from each judge. If you continue to ignore warnings and do not fix mistakes, you will continually lose more and more points, and you may be DQ'd from the round.
6. Follow all general MOCpages rules, obviously. Dates for rounds will be released.
7. Title all entries with: MEMA Round __ [whichever round it is] followed by your name vs. your opponent's name.
MEMA R2: Aragorn vs. Legolas
For the qualifier, simply title your entry: MEMA Round 1: (then whatever you want)
MEMA R1: They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!
6. In all elimination rounds, state your category near the top of your entry.
7. Once a creation is added to the group, no edits are to be made, unless the link needs fixing, or a grammatical error is bothering you.
8. In all elimination rounds, we ask that you state the bracket you're in near the top of your entry (more on brackets below).
9. Creating new threads in the group is prohibited, and points will be deducted from your score. Just a little motivation there. :)
10. No MOCs are to be reused. All entries must be new creations.
11. Absolutely, positively, no LDD. LDD will result in you being removed from the group, your creation removed, and you will instantly be DQ'd. No warnings for this, either.
12. Silmarillion is absolutely not allowed.
13. Photo editing is allowed for the first picture only.
14. The highest number of points you can get on a creation is 10 points on a scale of 1-10. 1 is effortless, and 10 is flawless.
15. Your scores won't be commented on your creation. After the deadline, the scores will be tallied up and given as final scores for each person.
Other things to take note of:
Once we're into the elimination rounds (beginning at Round 2) all competitors will be divided evenly into two brackets (named after the rivals, Elves and Dwarves):
The judges for this bracket are David ., David the Fire Ninja Jedi, and Halhi 141.
The judges for this bracket are Micheal Kringe, Freeling++, and A Sargent.
The elimination rounds are to be conducted between judges with voting.
Michael Kringe: You have my vote.
A Sargent: I'm sorry, you're opponent gets my vote.
Freeling++: You have my vote.
There is no need for you to say exactly that, judges. Say what you wish.
The judges are not required to give a reason to why they voted for you, or voted for your opponent. They have no need to inform you, if they don't wish to.