• Read the rules carefully and, if necessary, several times.
• Only judges create new threads!
• Ask questions in the questions thread only.
• Creations must be made from actual Lego (no LDD).
• Only one entry per round.
• Creations are not required to be purist (Brickarms and such may be used, custom stickers are okay).
• Every creation must be a new and unique build.
• Only ‘real’ superheroes and villains from comics, TV series and movies are allowed. Do not invent new ones unless specified otherwise.
There will be 2 groups, the SUPERHEROES and the SIDEKICKS. AFOL (18+) belong to the SUPERHERO group. TFOL/CFOL (-17) belong to the SIDEKICK group. In each group there is an identical first prize to win. Be honest with your age – false information will lead to disqualification.
There will be 2 rounds. All who sign up will get to play in the first round. The three (3) players of each group with the highest scores advance to round 2.
Round 1 will start at 12.00 a.m. MOC Pages Time on 07/12/2013 and will end at 11.59 p.m. MOC Pages time on 07/25/2013.
Round 2 will begin at 12.00 a.m. MOC Pages time on 07/28/2013 and end at 11.59 p.m. MOC Pages time on 08/09/2013.
The winners will be announced on 08/12/2013.
• Your creation’s TITLE and INTRODUCTION:
Your MOC’s name must start with the following combination:
R1- (or R2-, depending if it’s round 1 or 2)
and a title as you like
MXSC-R1 – Superman’s superpants
MXSC-R2 – Bunker’s night out
Your creation’s introduction must contain:
- your group (SUPERHERO or SIDEKICK)
- the name of the category (for example “Old” or “Vehicle” (not actual categories, just examples))
You might add a link back to the contest group. You can’t do this in the introduction field, since it doesn’t allow HTML. But it’s not stringently required anyway.
The categories will be announced in a separate thread shortly before each round.