Welcome to the pinnacle of the competition - The Tilt Round 3!
This year, it is also known as The Tourney Round 6
Who will claim the first place prize and earn the title of The Vanquisher?
Each judge will be commenting on your creations and casting his vote for one of the MOCs. You need at least 4 out of 7 votes to claim victory. I will (most likely) not be judging this round - a guest judge will fill in for me for obvious reasons to those who know Andrew JN.
• The last day to add your creation to the group pool is Monday night March 24th, at 11:59 MOCpages time (Eastern Standard Time).
• Your title must be: The Tourney Round 6:(Whatever you want if you want). May be shortened to TTR6, or TT Round 6
You know the drill.
• No links are required this round! Though we'd appreciate a link to this group.
• At or near the TOP of the description of your MOC, you MUST state your:
- category AND
- your guild. Feel free to just copy and paste the description of the category (or just the name of the category) into your MOC.
• Your creation must be added to this group if it is going to be counted for judging BEFORE the deadline (or if you get your creation in before the group gets locked assuming there is a grace period). Once you add your creation to the group, you may NOT change anything except for the following:
- Stating your category
- Stating your guild
- Fixing your title
Second place will receive:
4 Collectible Minfigures
Toa Infernum vs. Andrew the Jedi Ninja
-The Final Joust:
The various guilds have put on an impressive showing throughout the entire tournament and now the last day of the Tourney has arrived. Only one event left - The Final Joust. Build a MOC depicting the remaining knights competing for the greatest honor of all in Carthal’s spectacular jousting arena. Only one will emerge victorious! Feel free to use anything in your building arsenal to win the challenge.
(Notes: other knights besides you two are allowed to be in this "final joust."
The arena does not have to be in the city of Carthal itself, it may be somewhere outside of the city, Carthal doesn't necessarily use the same arena each year - maybe they build a new one each year - still, it's spectacular.) Permalink
Quoting Stormjay Rider
What? The final round is so "normal" -- or are you keeping the dragons that come into the final joust a secret still? :P
We gave the finalists a generic challenge so that they can pull out all of the dragons they want - "use anything in your building arsenal to win the challenge". If someone wants to make a Mindstorms destroyer robot as part of the entry, that's fine as long as there is someone jousting somewhere. Permalink
Quoting Stormjay Rider
(initiate smack mode)
Aw please, you just had the luck of the brackets on your side.
Not saying Andrew wasn't worth my best, but had I faced Halhi or Toa, I would have tried twice as hard because they were Gnomes. But knowing a Knight would make it in either way, I slacked off a bit, as my build shows. Permalink