Before we begin, there are just a few rules I would like to address.
1. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE NEW BUILDS! You can NOT use any old mocs in ANY of your entries for this contest. They must be built specifically for this contest ONLY.
2. All entries MUST be made out of REAL, physical lego bricks, NO DIGITAL ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!
3. ONLY ONE ENTRY MOC ALLOWED PER CONTESTANT, PER ROUND, unless specifically noted in that Round's category description.
4. THERE ARE NO SIZE LIMITATIONS FOR ROUND 1.
5. The entries will be judged on a points scale of 1-10, by a total of 4 judges. The more points you receive, the better your chances are to advancing to the next round.
6. The top 32 contestants in Round 1 will advance to Round 2.
7. All entries MUST be added to the 2015 BrickBattle Games group (this group) and MUST include the following in the tile and description:
8. Title: 2015 BrickBattles Games (can be shortened to 2015 BBG) Round # - Entry Name
9. In your entry's description please include the following (in this order):
- 2015 BrickBattle Games- Round #
- Link to BrickBattle group homepage
- Link to that specific Round's topic thread
- Story (optional)
All entries MUST include a WORKING link (in the entry's description) back to the 2015 BrickBattles Games group homepage.
Once a entry is posted to the group it BECOMES OFFICIAL, and can NOT be modified in ANY way. Modification of entries after adding them to the group MAY result in disqualification.
Round 1 will last 10 days ending on September 20th at 11:59PM (EST). Entries for Round 1, posted after the cut off will NOT be included in the judging. NO ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED BEFORE ROUND 1 ENDS. The highest possible score for Round 1 is 40 points
Weapons Upgrade - Build a MOC showing a siege engine, (or starship) from an existing official LEGO set, upgraded in some way, from it's original "primitive" state! You MUST include a link to the set from which the vehicle or starship is based off of! Be creative, but most importantly...have fun!