I'm in on this, I can't wait to see who wins. And just so we're clear, let's add some rules. Here are my suggestions.
1. All entries must be entered by Sunday, September 27, 2009
2. All entries must be a vignette size, which means smaller than 16x16 studs (And that's pretty big)
3. All entries must have a vehicle in it.
4. All entries must be Retro Space themed.
5. All entries must be clean.
Quoting Luc the Builder
I say we should each build 3 creations, and have the size limit only apply to the exploration one. However, the vignette must actually be 8x8. The vehicle, any size.
Yeah I say that's about right, but vignette rules have been bended. Although the real size is supposed to be 8x8. It also has been stretched to its max being 16x16. We'll figure this out tomorrow. I'm about to got to bed. Permalink
Quoting Tom R.
Okay! Excellent Luc, your Rover's been judged!
Tom, I was kinda thinking that the judging would be done right here in the group instead of on someone's creation. I would also think it would be better if we kept the judging confidential and in the judging dates. I think that would make a little more sense.