"John 16:33b: In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
That right there is my favorite Bible verse, for two reasons: number 1- it delivers a great message, and number 2- I try to live my life with this verse in mind. Don't be afraid of what the world may throw at you, because God has them in check and can help you pull through it.
Basic Stuff About Me-
Name: Cameron H.
Title(s): Captain Marvelous, Mr. Roboto, Meta Knight
Element: Either Sonics, Darkness, Gravity, Steel, Fire, Psionics, Ice, or Stone. It pays to have options...
Birthday: May 12
Occupation: Future Chick-Fil-A employee
Alignment: Lawful evil
Favorite Color: Purple
Personality: Incredibly weird, though that's probably because my dad dropped me on my head when I was young. I love to build with BIONICLE, though I can't get my MOCs Inika-height or higher to save my life.
Member since: May 18, 2014
Fun Facts about Me-
1) I am totally NOT Green Lantern. (I wish I was...)
2) I am a HUGE nerd. My favorite geeky activity is reading William Shakespeare's Star Wars and Hobbitus Ille- The Hobbit in Latin. I also like to watch Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and play Pokemon Soul Silver.
3) I am a first degree black belt in tae-kwon-do, and a junior instructor to boot.
5) I skipped number 4. Nobody cares.
6) I call myself Mr. Roboto, because I think I am him. Again, because of my slight strangeness.
7) I also call myself Captain Marvelous.
8) I am formulating an alien language called Sdrowk'cab. It's awesome! Here's a sample: Tub D'i referp uoy trever ot gni'kaeps Cisab.
10) I skipped number 9. Nobody cares about that either.
11)I am a semi-purist Bio-MOCer. Expect a few non-purist mods every now and then.
12) Is anyone reading these?
13) My three virtues are faith, hope, and love (and maybe nerdiness!).
14) That's all. Nothing else you should know.
15) I lied. There's a few more things you should know.
16) In my opinion, Super Sentai, the Japanese show that gets adapted into our American Power Rangers, is much better in comparison to Power Rangers. It's not watered down on violence, like Power Rangers is. Yet I like Super Sentai and Power Rangers equally.
17) Suddenly... PINEAPPLES!
19) I skipped number 18.
20) I am a firm Christian. If you have anything bad to say about that, don't say it.
21) Now I'm done.
22) Not really. Ha-ha-ha.
24) I skipped number 23. Why, I don't know.
25) My favorite food is whatever's in front of me, as long as it's not zucchini or squash.
26) I'm partial to sushi.
27) OK, now I'm officially done with these.
Just Some Random Tests I Took:
Yeah, that's pretty much me. I have mondo MOCing blocks most of the time, so when I do have one, I check out LEGO stuff on the Interwebz.
No surprise. Zane always was my favorite, and to know I'm him in real life is AWESOME!
I took this test twice. The first time I took it, I was part of the Crocs. The second time, I ended up a Raven. This badge looked cooler, so I put it here instead of the Croc badge.
Now everything really IS awesome!
Stuff On My To-Do List-
Join MOCpages: Check!
Set up my homepage: Check!
Amass a collection of favorite builders: In progress.
Become someone else's favorite builder: Yes. Booyah. Kasha.
Post my self-MOC: Check! You can see him here.
Get my first comment ever: YES!
Get some likes: Yup.
Become the coolest Bio-MOCer ever: Zilch.
Join a group: I've joined a few.
Make my own group: Heck yeah! Check it out here!
I'll try to upload my creations as best as I can, but from what I hear, Chrome can't run the uploader.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you find something you like! May your life be filled with God-given blessings!