Hello, I'm a TFOL, Star Wars Lego Builder, and a Bionicle fan. I try to post weekly, so be sure to check my page often. There are so many mocs that I have built, but haven't got around to posting them. If you want me to post some of my mocs just request me to by commenting on one of my creations!
I'm working to develop my skills as a mocist, and if you have advice please feel free to share! Also since I have a life(whoa really?) I may go through bursts of activity, so catch me while I last. XD I'd love to give you advice if you ask. And if I know you well enough I might even build your self moc.
I'm on other sites like Fickr, and Youtube, so you can see me there too. (I'm most active on Flickr other than mocpages tho)
This is my self moc, Toa Runk!
Here's a list of mocs that I have built but haven't posted, if you want, request me to post them:
1. A 327th Star Corps At-Te Posted
2. My custom ARC Gunship
3. The Null ARCs from Star Wars/my old profile picture
4. An At-Mp from Star Wars The Force Unleashed Posted
5. An IDT (Imperial Dropship Transport)
6. The characters for a Star Wars stop motion movie, along with the script.
7. My whole Lego collection
8. A how to on fixing Lewa 2016's arm design.
9. A custom Tie fighter
10. A shock trooper At-Rt
11. An RTT (Republic Troop Transport)
12. A custom Boba Fett Slave 1
13. A how to on making simple "terrains" on a baseplate
Also, if requested, I will do reviews on almost all the Bionicle sets up to 2007!
Thank you to the 31 people that call me a favourite!
Congratulations to the winner of the 2018 RMWC; Shining TORPedo! Be sure to check out his page and his mocs!