Welcome to my domain. I have been collecting Lego since I was a kid, and that was a long time ago. My main and only theme is the Castle theme.
Currently, I am in the process of doing a project that has been in the making for the last 3-5 years..... most of it in my head.
This project will probably last another few years before I finish it. Part of the reason its going to take so long, is that my Lego and I are in two different places in the country so I do not have that much time building stuff. That only happens whenever i decide to go on vacation and visit home. Plus this project is going to be huge. Here is the overview....
- In a perfect world this project will take an entire ping pong table.... but we dont live in a perfect world. Backup plan is half a table.
- It will feature a landscape that will change depending on where the units be placed. There will be villages, castles, minifigs etc. There will be both green and barren areas. One of the highlights is that the scenery will change depending on where the scourge is advancing. It should look like they are spreading a disease or unholy magic wherever they go. In my head it should look good...
- All buildings will have their back wall exposed to see the inside of that building. This is so there is some sort of playability( so i can move stuff if i need to) and so you can see the inside
- Two sides: Alliance of Knights Kingdom and Scourge
- MiniFig count: 300 so far.... project goal is double that maybe more
- Yes there will be a HUGE battle. It will be another one of the highlights of my project
- A goal is to use only products from Shop@home, so no brickforge, brinklink whatever they are called. For some reason I have a hatred for paypal and wont use it..
If I get the time off work and get to fly home, the first pictures will be posted middle of Aug09.... If not, dont expect pictures till next year.