my name on the internet is Arthuriel.
As you can see, my main focus is the Rock Raiders theme.
Why? Well here is my relationship with lego in short form:
1. As a kid being interested in lego (bricks and computer games) and building things with it
2. As a teenager I rarely played with lego, although I sometimes built things out of it (like a lego trebuchet, which actually worked^^)
3. after school I had a phase with lots of freetime. Here I also rediscovered lego rock raiders and was inspired by the intro. That's the reason, why I've built the 1:1 LMS Explorer
4. nowadays I'm at a university, but I still build models out of virtual bricks (LDD) like smaller LMS Explorer versions. But I rarely use real bricks, because I never find the right pieces (my Werewolf MOC is an example for having a cool idea, but not being able to find the best fitting bricks for it) and lego models in general often tend to be a dust collector. The last point is probably one of the reasons, why my last lego set is from 2005.
5. Since 2014 I am building with RL bricks again (new MOCs ahead, yay^^) and I also bought new bricks to get new elements and more variation in general.
6. As it turns out I only made one MOC out of physical bricks in 2014. Since then I made a few Tesla Motors related MOCs in LDD and may build the Model S or X in the future (although I am not entirely sure yet).