There, now that I have your attention, let me talk about this gun.
It was first suggested to me by fut jj futendra to cover up my chaingun and make it look like a real gun. In my opinion, if I could do this, and make it look like a SAW, it would be my best lego gun ever. I successfully did this, but it took me all day and a whole lot of thinking.
my biggest, best, and most detailed gun ever
- almost completely hidden mechanism
- fully automatic shooting
- 100+ rounds capacity
- good detail on the outside
- rail integrated system on the foregrip and top of the gun
- ownage awesomness my best gun ever in n out double double with fries and a root beer oh ya!(sorry i got carried away)
-a 9v motor turns a wheel of string that lifts the rubberbands off the barrel
- about 2 or 3 rubberbands per second
- no need for a safety because pulling the trigger only about 2 mm starts the motor
- in the video i only loaded around 20 bands because loading takes a long time
- top easily comes off for loading
- mechanism: a motor turns some gears which are connected to the string, which pulls the rubberbands off the barrel, which is inside the gun
- well thats about all i can say
oh i almost forgot, instructions!
if i do make instructions they will be like 150 pictures so it will be long.
i will only make instructions if i get a lot of comments, so
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!
left side with bipod, it is actually very sturdy
barrel, the top can easily be taken off for loading
another good angle
box magazine, you can see where the bullets go into the port on the left side
well i had a book with part of the gun in a full size image, but not the whole gun. So i printed out a small picture from the internet, and after i had built the part in the picture, i fugured out the proportions from there.
I like it
February 24, 2009
Ha thats amazing! I bet you get annoyed when you've shot all the rubber bands and you think.."Oh - Now I have to pick the all up and reload them!"
you see that works, your the frst one expec me wich did this with a replica, i tried it to but it was multicolored, and i didnt wanted to add it on mocpages, but you see its good, only the fake barrel at the end shoud be up, not down the hole :)