Port Gaverne! A busy trading port, home to all kinds of seafaring folk and also where the HMS Fire Hornet makes birth. For my 4th moc i decided that my ship needs a port and so i created Port Gaverne from a few ideas i had. Ive noticed so many people using SNOT bases, and as much as i like them, i chose to avoid them for this moc. Plus there was to much glare and reflection. I have designed it so i can add another section on either side of the port, so i hope to build another 2 sections in the future and another ship. In the meantime i have added some rock pieces on either side to give it a more complete look. Hope you enjoy the pics.
About this creation
1. The docks.
2. Oh no! Some poor soldier has been bowled over buy a rampaging monkey!
3. The sailors' church.
4. The shellfish stall.
5. The soldier is back on his feet and up for the chase.
6. Pirates enjoy a drink at the local inn.
7. Pirates can not resist a salty wench in a bikini.
8. A fishermen returns with his catch.
9. The church and the Inn.
10. Tradesmen unload the cargo surplies.
11. The Inn for retired pirates.
13. Fresh apples and fish for sale!
15. Get that monkey!
18. Port Gaverne!
19. Workers go about their business.
24. Loading the cargo onto the Fire Hornet.
25. The Fire Hornet returns to stock up on surplies.
Did you use pieces from sets in your Fire Hornet, or actual port? Or did a set inspired this idea? Can you please answer, I am trying to build a port, but lack the pieces, yet not the means to get one. Overall, nicely done!