4-24-09 UPDATE: The entee booth no longer has a closing date. It will be open until the day the votes are tallied.
4-21-09 UPDATE: I am sorry for my absence from MOCpages. I have been a tad busy and was not able to get on the past few days. The entree booth is oficially closed and now the voting shall commence!
4-8-09 UPDATE: I am pushing the due date for entrees back to 4-18-09. In addition, the winners of the previous UBC may enter three creations in addition to their winning creation from the last contest.
Many have made bionicles. Some are good, some not so much. The question is, however, who is the ultimate bionicle builder? This contest is going to find out. The rules are as follows:
1. Three bionicles can be entered per contestant.
2. Must be bionicle(you can incorporate lego bricks as long as the creation can still be classified as bionicle.)
3. IMPORTANT: The top three winners of the first UBC may enter one of their winning creations in addition to the three they are entering. If you have more than one creation that placed in the top three, you may choose which one you would like to enter.
4. All entrees must be entered before noon on April 12, 2009.
5. The creation must be of your own design. Plagerism will automatically result in disquallification. This also includes modifications. Please don't enter a bionicle that is a store-bought set but has a modified weapon or some other changed part. If the creation is a fully rebuilt version of a bionicle set, then it is acceptable.
6. Contestants can enter creations that they have already posted on MOCpages. They may also post creations from the last UBC.
7. If you wish to delete one of your entrees and replace it with another, you can.
Procedure for entering:
If you have a entree, just leave a comment with the name of the creation you wish to enter. If you post a bionicle and decide that you want to change your entree, just delete the comment in which you entered the creation and add a new comment with the name of the bionicle you want to enter in its place.
Judging will begin as soon as the first creation is posted. On a separate page, everyone will be allowed to vote on a creation. To do this, post a comment with the name of the creation you wish to vote for. Individuals can post votes one three different creations. You can not vote for your own creation, the vote will be deleted and will not be counted. You also can't post more than one vote on the same creation. You can change your vote if you wish. Just delete your original vote and post a new vote. When the contest ends, I will tally up the votes and announce the 10 with the highest number of votes as the winners. If there is a tie between two or more entees, the winner will be decided by the date in which the creations were entered.
PRIZES: The prize for the five with the highest votes is that I'll rate everyone of his/her creations 5-stars. In addition, all 10 winners may join my club and be promoted to moderator. The first place creator will be promoted to admin in my group. This is optional, if you do not want to join then you don't have to.
For all the builders who wish to enter, good luck and have fun.
*To help sponsor this contest, I would greatly appreciate it if you give this a good rating. Thank you.
Ahhh. I'm afraid all these new people have outdistanced me a bit. That's what you get for building random requests all the time rather than thinking of something new...
But if I'm allowed to keep Greeblmus in the contest, I will.
I enter Xalos - The Vulture Lord, Achilles again, and Greeblimus, but I'll swap him for the Hive King if I manage to upload him before the deadline, which should be easy. It's the easter hols! Time off for MOCing!