This is a 1/8th LEGO scale model of an Acura NSX. It is a fully-functioning model that weighs over ten pounds (4.5 kg) and is 69 x 30 x 21 studs in size (L x W x H - 21.75 x 9.5 x 6.75 inches, or 55.25 x 24.1 x 17.2 cm). The Acura NSX is one of my favorite cars ever, I will own the real thing one day soon...
About this creation
• All doors open and close (hood, trunk, rear window, engine compartment and glovebox)
• Functioning 3-speed gearbox (with neutral, no reverse)
• Transverse mounted (sideways) V-6 engine with old school pistons (big, square)
• Fully-independent suspension
• Rack-and-pinion steering
• Fully-adjustable seats
• Pop-up headlights (operated by a knob on dashboard, not lighted yet)
• Pop-out gas cap (operated by a lever on floor)
• "Telescoping" antenna
• Removable T-top (real NSX doesn't have T-top, it has a removable top; I needed the "T-bar" to support windshield)
• Detailed undercarriage
This is like a massively souped-up version of 8865 that wants for nothing! It's got everything! I especially love the body styling and the innovative way you made the windscreen pillars. There's a lot to like here, my friend. Well Done!
I love and drive a Honda. This is the first time I have seen someone pay tribute to one of the coolest Hondas ever built. The S2000 ranks high on my list too. I like the attention to detail. Great job and keep up the geart work.
Totally awesome. You should build more of these. The best and largest large scale car I've seen so far. Keep on making more of these. You rock, man. All the features are full of coolness and such. Even though I dont like the real NSX, I love your model, it makes the NSX look good. You should try electrifying this car fith a few lights and a motor (or twenty, considering the weight). Maybe add a few cool elecric gizmos like an antenna thats powered, or working windshield wipers, or the headlights could open automatically, you get the idea.