this morning i decided to pull my basilisk war droid off my shelf and work on it. And this is what my newest and final version of the basilisk war droid looks like. i ripped the body, head, and arms off and rebuilt them. as a result, i am much happier with it than i was with the original. i hope you like the improvements as much as i do. Please rate and comment!
About this creation
this is a shot of the new head. it's a bit smaller than the fist one i built but the neck and neck plating is much better.
here is a shot of the tail. this was one of the few parts of the original that i kept intact.