This is my first set review. These are the Pros and Cons.
1. This set reminds me of one of the best Disney movies I have ever seen. I like that Lego came out with sets that commemorate one of the most popular movies of all time.
2. All pieces of the mini-figs are green. These torsos can easily be used for a wide variety of different MOC's.
3. The mini-figs are on the little stands like in the movie. I like how they kept it genuine.
4. The helmets and vehicle are great for WW2 MOC's.
1. Price. Don't buy this at Toys R' Us. Total price: $19.06. This small set ran me up for 20 bucks. Buy it somewhere else.
2. The mini-figs on the stand don't fit into the jeep. Darn.
3. Nowhere to put the stretcher. (Did I mention there's a stretcher?)
4. The medic helmet is nothing more than the normal helmet with a green cross. Kinda hard not to point it out.
Hope I've helped you make a decision on buying the Toy Story Lego "Army Men on Patrol".
I give it a 4.5 out of 5.