These are decals for several different usages and units in the British Army.
1) Royal Marine Service Dress (SD) Uniform. The badges for the RM are hardly visible, so you can use them for any unit
2) Aertex (Tropical Cellular) general Issue belted bush Jacket. (any Unit that served in warm climates or in the summer)
3) P40 (pattern 1940) 'economy' Battledress with holster pockets for trousers and Commando shoulder flashes (this is applied to the rare "Aunt May" light brown colour)
4) Putees (once again, any unit under the sun)
5) Field Service or Side Cap, once again, RM markings
6) Black Watch Kilt
7) Scottish Regiment kilt apron
8) Glengarrie, plain Black (black Watch markings)
9) Glengarrie, Diced w/ red black and White (Piper's) and again, BW markings
10) Also, if you bear some personal grudge against the P40, here is a P37, same in essentials, but more detail, with ribbons for the Boers and the Great War, and separate web details.
Here's a Guardsman's dress tunic (This one was copied from a Grenadier's) Has the VC (I couldn't resits) and medals from the Boers and WWI.
A Pattern 1908 (Great War) tunic as used by all British, Commonwealth, Empire, Anzac and Canadian troops on the western front.
On the thumbnail on the far left (the only one) of the brickshelf folder are two copies added to the ones here of a Number 2 Dress Uniform and another tropical Dress uniform, However, you need to scale them down to 25%