Finally after two days of building the Negh'var class is completed.
About this creation
The Negh'var class battleship is the "Alpha and Omega" of the Klingon fleet. Launched in the year 2372, the IKS Negh'var is not only the pathfinder for the class but also the flagship of the Klingon Empire. It is from this ship that Chancellor Gowron commanded the the attack on Deep Space Nine after the Federation refused to support the Klingons in there war with the Cardassians.
This ship or a variant has been seen in six Star Trek episodes; All Good Things..., Way of the Warrior, By Inferno's Light, and Endgame, Shattered Mirror, and The Emperor's New Cloak. In total eight of these vessels have been seen or mentioned in these episodes;
1. Three Negh'var type vessels, known as the Voodieh Class, were in All Good Things...
2. The Negh'var herself was seen leading the attack on DS9 in way of the Warrior
3. The Negh'var or a sister ship was seen de-cloaking with a massive Klingon fleet at DS9 in By Inferno's light
4. Two Negh'var class type ships were seen de-cloaking and attacking Admiral Janeways shuttle and being attacked by the USS Rhode Island in Endgame.
5. The massive Regency class Regent 1 was seen in Shattered Mirror and The Emperor's New Cloak.
Ships of the line as of 2410:
-IKS Sword of Kahless