I thought that the Dreadnought Valkyrie didn't seem quite large enough...
About this creation
...So I decided to revamp it and double it's length from 2 1/2' to 5 feet long. It turned out at 4 1/2' long, so close enough. I was on spring break, so I had some spare time. I started out on a building the three main sections in one day. I got the basic components (the inside structure) down on the first day, which took me around 7 hours.
Here is what I wanted the length to be.
I began the disassembling at about 10:00 a.m. I continued on for hours as I systematically annihilited the starship for parts. These are the wings of the origional aircraft.
Here is all of the starship's cannons, laid out in rows. They seemed a little large ffor the starship, so the upscale of the starship would make the cannons seem more fitting.
Here is all of the wings and cannons in front of the starship.
This is the tail end of the starship, without the white engines.
This is the starship's main hull on it's stand. I ordered a package off lego's from Bricklink.com (thank God for that website) that contained detail parts and pieces for a sturdier stand, as someone coughing in Siberia can knock it down over here in the U.S.
This is a look at what I got done on the new starshp's main deck would look like. I needed more black plates to cover the top, so I had to order more. (I had more than what was in the picture, I just hadn't used them yet.)
After this point I became so absorbed in the project that I completely forgot to take pictures, sorry.