A bit of a meh, but it's my first try at an old-style car. Once again, 5-wide failed me and it turned out 6-wide.
For the record:
- This was for the LUGnuts 31st challenge
- For all I know, Austin 7s of this type were never used as post vans. It just seemed right, and it explains the fact there's no windows at the back on the sides.
- Yes, I know there's meant to be windows at the back on the sides. This thing was a bitch to build.
- I am aware that the torso here is the classic fireman torso, not the classic postman torso. I had to improvise, and it matched the colour scheme.
- Any advice on how to do the wheel arches would be appreciated. I was thinking finger hinges...