Six Philosophers in LEGO. Do you guess which ones?
About this creation
Six Philosophers in LEGO. Try and name 'em all!
Hints: One of the Philosophers is female (the second). One of them is a saint. The left one is from the Far-East. The right one died in London. It is a hard riddle, be aware of it! :)
To unravel the mystery:
- Ghandhi and William Shakespeare are no Philosophers.
- Smazsz Al'Ghul is totally right about Lao Tzu , Aspasia and Marx ! Gratulations! I am still surprised at the fact that someone recognized Aspasia...
- Abu Bakr, St. Francis and Martin Luther are unfortunately wrong.
- Gratulations to Matthew! Descartes is right.
- Smazsz Al'Ghul is right again with Saint Thomas Aquinas.
- The guy with the Turban was an Andalusian-Arab philosopher and physician, a master of philosophy and Islamic law, mathematics, and medicine: Averroes. Thanks for guessing!
Bah, I'm too late to take part in the game. Oh well, it seemed like a fun/educational idea. Great job! I think I could have guessed Lao Tzu, Aquinas, and Descartes, and *maybe* Marx. My personal favorite philosopher is Epicurus. Ha! Maybe you should make him next time.