around 11:30 pm Codyville was alarted to a Fully involved Structure Fire crews were on scene for about 3 hours
About this creation
Last night around 11:30Pm Sandy Creek Fire was toned out For a Fully involved Structure Fire where the family lost there home according to dispatch the fire was caused when the home owner tried to light there wood stove a piece of paper cached fire and started to spread when a bottle of chain saw oil was knocked over so it gave me the idea to make this incident this incident wasn't made to mock nor make fun of the homeowners. Trailer homes burn fast once its on fire its very hard to save them them once there up in flames....
Wow nice incident i love that quantum it reminds me of Paul Blocks squad one but nice job there really isint a lot of incidents like this down here in PR so i love to see diferent things again nice job 5/5-Paulo R.