The Beast is a creation that my friend made 95% of (i did the other 5%). this "thing" happened when he came over for the first time and immeadiately went for My LEGO. so we (kind of) built this. its one of the more "ametuer" creations youll see on my page. dont get me wrong its awsome but you know... not alot of detail (well it was built in 30 mins) but enough of me Ejoy the beast in all its glory (check out its cousin on my page) ;)
About this creation
Heres just a little front picture...
left side notice the wheels ;)
This cylider is acually a quad-rocket blaster >:) hehehehehe
Notice the pitchfork thing on the front...
Heres a closer pic of the armor screens: roof and window
And finally a Good-Bye image RUNNNNNNN RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!! :)