Legomodel, minifigsize, scaled up from an Revell plastickit
- Wings fold simultaneously, adjustable by wheel at the rear
- retractable landinggear
- selfbuilt astromech-droid
- featured with photon-torpedo-launchers
- whole body has an hexagon-profile, nose and mainbody are in line
- Download with Lego-Digital-Designer
- parts avaiable at lego.com pick a brick, bricklink, and others( aprox.110- 180 Euro)(first create building-instruction, and the create html-file, then you have the bricklist)
More Colours, other squadrons?
For info about the T-65-X-Wing, I recommend the site wookieepedia.com
I was excited to see an x-wing in LDD, but you can adjust those angles, using the numeric bar at the top, also, if it won't let you hinge, make sure you have only on pivot point, if you have 2 or more, sometimes it won't let you, like on my airstream trailer front window, I have to remove a pin to get it to fold up. Nice work!
Very cool to see a LDD X-wing. I must say you make some pretty exiting StarWars fighters. I second the last comment. I have used the hinge tool on all of my ships (some of them with tolerance values as low as 0,01 degrees). Feel free to download my files and check it out,and then upload your own too ;). However i do agree it can be quite a hazzle to make it work.