Georgian style colonial home in New England (USA), built for a sea captain.
About this creation
This historic Georgian Colonial was built in 1770 for Captain John Haywood. It was kept in the family until recently. Note the symmetry of the center entrance capped by a crown supported by decorative pilasters; five window bays; transom over the door; and dentils under the roofline.
Engraving of the original house.
Capt. Haywood poses for a photo in front of his house.
Today the house is owned by a family of four. The house has been restored to its original condition, except for the addition of the satellite dish.
The house is open in the back for easy playability.