The Barrett REC-7 is one of the newest weapons in the AR-15 family. I've made the gun with a lot of details, so it looks like the real one. I also made a different stock because I didn't like the other one. And I made a lot of sights!
About this creation
This gun features:
- Open bolt mechanisme
- Very powerfull & accurate
- Flip-up iron sights
- Hybrid sights, that works!
- Shell-ejecting port that can open
- Vertical grip
- Tactical stock with 3 positions
- RIS system, with RIS foregrip
- Forward assist
- INSTRUCTIONS ( subscribe at www.youtube.com/fpsusername and send a pm )
To anyone who doesn't know, FPSUsername still continues building LEGO guns but posts it on Youtube. (This is not spam, FPSUsername told me to comment on all of his mocs telling everyone that he continues in youtube)
I very much like the stock and the HYBRID sight, its verzy very nice.I made an L96A1 using your instructions and its working just fine.Can you check it out when I post it and can you send me the instructions for thins gun at email@example.com ?