(In reality this MOC was based off another 4-4-0 LEGO creation.)
This 4-4-0 steam locomotive was made in 1889 by Brickwin Locomotive Works. It was delivered to Brick Railway and numbered 117. It worked the Fort Legoredo branch of that railway from it's delivery until 1920, when it was sent to shunt the yards of Downtown Ironwood, from 1921 to 1929. It was then retired and placed in the Ironwood Transportation Musuem along with it's orginal train from the Legoredo branch. It is still there in operating condtion to this day.
About this creation
(head end view)
(inside cab view)
LXF is below. (NOTE: The front model is 1/3 plates off the ground in the LXF. This is normal and will not be a problem if built in real life.)