This is my old lego car collection. Built these when I was a kid. Picture was taken a few years ago.
About this creation
From bottom to top:
1. Blue Tuner Car- I built this car when I was thirteen, and it was right after 2fast2furious came out. I wanted to make a car that resembled a tuner car. It has an engine with removable hood, opening trunk, and all wheel drive. This car has since been remodeled and now is a Subaru Impreza 22B. It bears no resemblance anymore to this model.
2. 1959 Cadillac- Built when I was thirteen, it was an easy build, but back then I thought it was the coolest thing! I never changed it.
3. Mclaren F1 GTR- When I was twelve, the Mclaren from the video game, Need for Speed High Stakes (PC version) inspired me to attempt this car. It was my favorite car back then. This model is still one of my favorites; it inspired me to build a better one on a 10-stud wide base.
4. 1970 Dodge Charger- I was attempting to build a GMC Syclone, but It just looked like a box. I decided to build something on a 10-stud wide base and I ended up building a Charger. This one is the original design; it has been changed a lot since then and its now a Charger Daytona.
5. 1960 Impala- I was bored on a sunday afternoon and I had a lot of yellow lego pieces, so I made it. Its not great by any means. I don't feel like changing it. Its just sentimental.
6. 1992 Range Rover- At my very first job I had, I was detailing cars at a higher end used car dealership. We often had old range rover classics in pristine condition come in and since then I've loved the look of the old Range Rovers.
Starscream is right! i played NFS High Stakes too on the PSX, when i was young! the McLaren F1 was my second favorite only to the Mercedes CLK-GTR (the Phantom was cool too)! man that game was slick & fun, it helped inspire me to build a medium-scale CLK-GTR later on!
I recognised the mclaren straight away! I also used to play the game need for speed high stakes:D The others are nice too, but im especially excited about the mclaren as its my favourite car, and its nice to know someone else also played that game:)