I built this ship as a pseudo-request from another user. It was not my idea to build this ship, but after I started I really got into it. Turns out I don't have as many blue and red bricks as I originally thought... My Argo looks like it uses more pieces than it actually does because most of it is side plating, not actual bricks. But for the Phoenix, I needed some real pieces, and so I found them (after much digging), and here is the result.
Here is the fore view, showing the Phoenix as if it were going to come right at you. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, so it took me a very long time to get this to the point where I could look myself in the mirror.
Side view, showing how the wings fold slightly down, mainly because I don't have any 35 degree blue pieces so i had to be quite creative in how those pieces were angled. Later I show how this was done.
Here we have an underside sot of one of the wings, showing how they were attached. I know this hinge procedure is a bit unorthodox, but as the law of LEGO states "always do what works," and for me, this worked beautifully.
Top view, showing off my normal approach to anything that's supposed to be rounded. I have very few sloped pieces in red and blue, and i figured the coloring was more important than the "streamlining."
The nose piece was incredibly hard to get the coloring and the sloping fairly consistent with the original. Took me a few tries on that one as well.
Here's an aft shot, for the pure purpose of showing you the engines.