When I looked them better, they weren’t real half Toas. The earth looked very strong, big. Just his upper arm was flimsy. And the light, I thought she is a whole Toa. Not just a half. But she had not got weapon. The ice and fire started to approximate she. After they have axamined she, the ice asked:
- What is your name?
- Kyra is not just half, she is a real Toa! This is not accidental, this is direct.
- You say, that something or somebody wanted to make us to half toa? – I asked. – Why?
- Impossible to determine, why. – said the fire.
- I think everybody needs to introduce ourselves. – interrupted the conversation Vakama.
Everybody nodded, and stood into a circle.
- I am Gyce. – then I could wiew him better, with his big weapon.
- I am Potu. – everybody looked on me.
- I am Oren. – said the toa of earth. A really muscular, I thught
- I am Hagi. – Said she, she were next to me.
- I am Taru... – said the Toa of fire with low voice, he was modest.
- I am Ledah.
- And everybody knows, I am Kyra, and I do not know why I am not just a half toa.
- Okay – started the talking Vakama. – I heard about a little, strange creature, what Matau saw. Matau, say, how looked that…urmh... thing…
- Everybody saw a little, brown and tan, strange thing, with circa ten red-spike on its tail and leg, and with red eyes?
- YES! – said everyone.
- The predictions been fulfilled!- said Matau.
Every Turaga looked on him.
- Sorry just the power of the habit. We have no awarness about this creature and about this on-goings.
- We need to search-find this ugly-nusty monster! – said Ledah.
- Wait a minute! Kyra said she saw too this creature! – said accusingly Tahu – Where? And who has appeared from the dimension gate?
- Taku…Takanuva. And when I was transforming that creature was there, I think, it could not reach the toa stone, or I do not know!
- One hundred words has too one end. You need to find that creature. – said Nokama. – And I think, I have a good idea.
Do not forget to rate the story :)
For more picture:
Please, rate these creations in the upper folder.