So I started a 2013 Range Rover (because Starscream Soundwave made one), but When I got it right, some gaps came up because I used a lot of 1x2 jumper plates. Now it is cold while driving! D-: Please tell how I can fix this without changing the position of the windscreen (if it is unsolvable by now say that), or what I can improve else. Thanks for viewing, hope you an give me hints.
Now for the rest of the car: 1) You can use the slider plates on the grey part to close most of the gap and leave the gap in front of the rear window. 2) Use a 1x1 brick with a SNOT stud on the rear end of the B pillar (instead of the normal 1x1 brick) and connect a 1x2 tile to it to close most of the gap. Well done, so far! :-)) P.S.: I'll see if I can come up with an LDD file during lunch break.
Hi Loek, I have two ideas for the roof: 1) If you accept some studs on top you can use two 1x2 plates with sliding rail on the rear end replacing the 1x4 tile (I used the same plates for the sidepipes on my Cobra). The sliding rails will close the gap, but this solution won't win a beauty contest ;-)) . 2) You can add a half stud rear wing at the end of the roof replacing the 1x4 tile by two 1x2 tiles in the corners and a 2x2 tile in the middle. The 2x2 tile can be connected to the roof with a transparent round "slider" plate.
Thanks for the hints buddies! @Kevin and Mitchell: LDD file has been added, if you solved it, please send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. And don't change the design. And you'll be mentioned as my ''saver'' :-) @Alex: okay, still thanks for the feedback. @ABC: Hmm, good thought about, but the created gaps are a half stud. And if you connect the roof to the window it goes out of shape. Thanks for the feedbacks buddies! Hope you can solve it! LDD file added, send them back to my e-mail-address. Thanks! :-)