This has been sitting for about 2 weeks. I'm quite proud of the foliage and rock walls. My main issue was with the roof - I went through four prototypes and none of them worked. This one is only passable.
The roof is removable (in fact, it's not even attached or secured in any way, shape, or form), as is the second floor. I was going to make an inside but I didn't have any way to photograph it effectively, nor did I know what to do. I did start a kitchen and made a simple ladder that I'm quite proud of, but there was nothing worth photographing.
This was going to tie into a larger theme, and may yet, but I caught a superhero craze (I'll post that stuff soon) from "The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" (one of the most amazing books I've ever read) and may or may not finish it.
The model is full of action including three dead bodies and at least two dead-bodies to be. The bandana on the soldier's neck is blood.
I'm trying a new camera setup. I only felt like it was worthwhile photographing the butler (as I couldn't get the figs to stay up for long enough).