This is another project I've been working on and off for a while now, the T-800 Endoskeleton. I took my basic figure and stripped off the exterior to the "skeleton" inside. Then I hollowed out the torso. I've only been working on the upper body so far. Overall I'd say it's about 60% done, with some areas more complete than others. There are aspects of this model that I really like. The head, the arms, and the midsection are all working out great. The chest and back still need alot of work. I hope to get started on the legs soon too. Simulating the hydraulics has been fun. I'm trying not to sacrifice any articulation while both maintaining the look of the real thing and keeping it in the style of my figures. I also managed to make a version of the battle rifle they carried in the future.