Admittedly, building this vignette made me think a lot about Micheal Jasper. I think it may be the brick tile technique, something or other. Anyways, a simple windowsill I put together today. The brick-wall took some trial and error, especially where the "flower box" goes in front of the window. The problems I experienced with that were I wanted a few tiles to stick out, as if a flower box were being suspended. However, by then, I realized it took up too much space and appeared rather unattractive, so I replaced them with "flower pot/fez holders".
That leads me to another problem: I wanted to have a full flower piece set emerging from one of the flower pots, but I couldn't find any pieces that could hold onto the upside of the pot and the bouquet. I even tried using hands, but the undersides cut into slants, making it impossible to connect a stud on top. Oh well.
I think one final nitpick I have is the roof. It looks out of place to me, but, I tried to do something different than a slope of flat tiles. Hopefully, it turned out OK. ~Ryan