Your INFANTRY SQUAD MOC must comply with the 8 specifications listed below. Until it does, the MOC will not count.
1. Your INFANTRY MOC must have 5 (exactly 5) members.
2. One of them must be identified as the squad leader in your write up.
3. They may be dressed and armed in any way you see fit, butů
4. You must use only Lego parts. (No brickarms, or customization of any kind).
5. They may only have as much equipment as they can carry in your MOC.
6. This is not a dio. Post ONLY your squad standing in front of a FEATURELESS Lego brick wall holding their equipment.
7. No vehicles allowed (not even motor bikes).
8. Your write up must include: who the squad leader is, AND this admin data: NATIONS NAME, TERRITORY NUMBER (MAP LINK HERE) and your NATIONAL MOTTO.
PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!!! THE MORE SMILEY FACE COMMENTS, THE BETTER!!!
About this creation
Nation Name: Union of Democratic Republics U.D.R.
Territory: SA 11
Motto: Peace through Strength, Strength through War.
Mr. McLegofreak. Good squad! Get it posted in the ORBAT, and be ready to stake your claim on FRIDAY (the next attack window). Think really hard about General Marshalls offer. Remember though, there can be only one winner, and when the rest of the herd is thinned out, the mother bear (or treaty organization) will eventually have to eat her cubs...
It seems General Netro has already invited you to the AEWC, but I am going to extend the offer again. The AEWC would be ecstatic to have you as an ally, and if you join us, your future in the Decisive Action will last as long as the group itself does. Think about it, and we will be waiting for your response!