This has been over a year and half long project. Looking through my Legoformers, you can see I've gotten much better than i was at day one. This model was up at the Albuquerque Comic Expo in June '13. Hope you enjoy.
The most difficult part was the hips. The joint pieces i used definitely continued to wear as i modified the robot. I had to add a 'belt' to the hip section to keep it immobilized.
Hopefully one day, i can move on from making Bruticus mocs, but i generally like him and am almost at the point that i am happy with the builds i am doing. Compare this to my Bruticus V2.0(http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/304194) and you will see the improvements.