This is my entry for J-Rod Smith's 2013 Builder Triathlon. Enjoy!
About this creation
"2. Opposite Day:
Image a world where everything is normal...ly opposite to what's normal."
There you go. The title pretty much says it all. The obvious criminal is taking money from a bank, even waving at the other random civilians on his way out, and it's perfectly "normal". Enjoy the pics, and please be looking for details, as there are many. There'll be a quiz at the end! ( no joke! ) Oh, and here's the link to the contest.
Alright! I warned you!
1. What color shirt was the man watching TV wearing?
2. What animal is engraved on the front of the building?
3. How many AC units were there?
If you can answer these questions WITHOUT EVEN ONCE looking at the pictures, then say so below and I'll drop you a like somewhere.
1. White. he was also sitting on the bench with one leg only.
2.a lion. I think.
3. Two AC units, the grills of one were slightly andgled and attached with blue pins.
This is a neat little setup, I really like how you tried with the interior and all the people in it, it came out really good!
Really cool build! Alright let's see.
1. 2 AC Units (I think that is one of the first AC unit designs I have seen)
2. White shirt
3. A lion...or tiger? I am pretty sure it was a lion...the carving looked like an old castle brick. Ah so yes it is a lion.
No I didn't look...
I like it
Wolf Of Rainos!
November 16, 2013
2 AC units, white shirt, (I think) and and wasn't it a lion engraved in the building? Or was it a tiger...Oh well, I can't look so. ANyways, cool build! While I appreciate everyone choosing Blowing up Buster, (my category idea btw) I am thankful there will be a variety. But geez, no one has really entered my contest!
Quoting ~ Brick
I got 2/3...does that count:D Nice entry, posting mine tonight:)
Quoting Caleb of Enalica
Color me impressed! Not only is the build good, but you have a really good way of involving viewers! I got the last two right, but I forgot the shirt color! Do I get a like anyways? ;)