I have redesigned my Humvee to have better looking doors, more accurate details and a new front grill. Features include functioning doors, a spare tire, seating for 4 mini-figs (five with manned turret), suspension, and plenty of space in the back for supplies.
About this creation
- Other side
- Right side
- Left side
- Opening doors feature
- Inside details (left to right) radar, radio, and targeting system for mounted turret
- Removable top for optional manned turret
- Opening back door feature
- Suspension system that only requires small rubber bands
- Green = Rubber-band
- Red = piece that rubber-band pulls down on
- Yellow = part that rubber-band loops onto
- Mounted turret
- Three variants
- ASRAD missile system in action
- New variant with open back
- Close up of open back Humvee
- All four variants together
- Main picture shown again
If you really like this creation please comment on it and/or like it!!! Thank you for viewing my creation!!!
I like all three of the variants you have created here. The details that I think you've done a really good job on are the doors and the roof-mounted cannon. I also love to see more details on how the suspension works -- a functional suspension at this scale is somewhat of an engineering feat.
I like it
January 9, 2014
Thanks for adding the suspensions picture. Now I can see how it works. It looks pretty simple and effective. I'll have to keep that one in mind.
I can take some pictures of my real life version w/ the suspension for ya. It basically uses rubber-bands to pull down the wheels. So when the wheels are pushed up... the rubber-bands pull them back down.