The main update here is the buffer tube for the stock. I made it a lot thicker so that it looks nice when the stock is extended. I have also made my grips a little bit better. The new stock has 10 positions... aka - 10 stud positions because it is Lego! Do not worry, the instructions are at the bottom and it includes all of my attachments.
I was wondering if you could send me something to where i would be able to see what and how many pieces you used because I'm trying to build this but i don't have all the pieces so i need to know which pieces how many pieces, etc... (My email is firstname.lastname@example.org